Saturday, January 11, 2020

After six years..

Hi, I'm back.

After six years, I thought I'm already losing this page at all. Until one day, one of the students asks either I had a blog or not. So I said 'Ya, but it's a long time ago and I totally forget about the password to log in that (read: this) blog'.  Return back from the class,  and quickly search back this blog and nahhh, I'm back!!!!!

Six years. Too many things to write but shortens the story, I'm already graduated for my Master in 2018, offered with a good job (industry) at an established company, send out to work overseas, resign, started a small business and it's still growing, continues studying in PhD, working as a part-time lecturer at private college university, and getting married.

Right now, I still struggling to do my PhD, have two more experiments to be done. Wish me can handle it calmly and perfectly. So from today and onward, I'm planning to share all my knowledge, opinions and experiences during the last six years. Probably more topics on my field (animal science) or just a random topic.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment