Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A big question??


Assalamualaikum..
Once again, after ‘a long period’, I decided to write back. It seems that I faced a few ‘unproductive’ months without any idea to tell you something although there are some ‘things’ I think need to discuss here.

Emmm, first thing that I would like to inform here that I was honoured a degree on the 15th October. So for this moment, I am a degree holder and that means a lot to me.  But, the big question now is what will I’m going to do after this??? Ohhh, this question was come out for ‘a very long time ago’ since I  finished my Industrial Training on last April and it take ‘ a very long time’ also to make a wise decision.  Can you guess what my decision ,Angah???  Hahaha.. memang saje je Doin tulis entry ni tuk aok...bising sgt nak entry baru..sambil tue nak latih English ni walaupun PPSMI nk dmansuhkan...hahhahaha


“ a very nonsense entry”

No comments:

Post a Comment